Neat as a pin – sunny home, well maintained and modern.
- Updated bathroom and kitchen
- Large open plan living area
- Living areas have high raked ceiling and freshly painted throughout
- 2 queen/double bed rooms both with built ins
- Large shower in bathroom with integrated laundry
- Separate Toilet
- Carport & garden shed
- Well maintained with roof restoration completed, fully painted inside and out
- Split System Air conditioning
- Sunny rear yard with paved area with enough space for outdoor setting
- Balcony’s on both sides of the house, one is screened
- Ramp on main entrance
- Nice established gardens
- Foxtel connection in lounge room and main bedroom
- NBN connected
Inquire to be the first to inspect! Homes in this price range don’t last long!
About Bevington Shores Lifestyle Village. Bevington Shores is one of the Central Coast’s premier lifestyle villages specifically designed for the over 50’s. This peaceful community atmosphere provides independent living for Retirees or Semi-Retirees. Bevington offers the freedom and security to enjoy life in an environment that enables you to feel like you are on holidays every day of your life.
So inquire today to have a Bevington Shores Information Pack sent out or to arrange an inspection.
Note: This is for the sale of the home and not the land
No Stamp Duty payable, No STRATA fees, No Council rates – just a weekly site rent (which you may be eligible for government rental assistance), No deferred maintenance so you keep 100% of your capital gain when you sell. The new Home Owner (with prior approval from the Operator) will have the right to lease the site/land that the home sits on, as governed by the Residential Land Lease Communities Bill 2013 Regulations and the Bevington Shores Community Rules.
Any prospective purchaser must contact the operator before paying any monies for the purchase of this home. It is essential that you get a Disclosure Statement with a 14 day cooling off period, and have the operator’s approval to live in this community.